• “Never invest in a business you cannot understand” Warren Buffett
• “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming” Richard Branson
• “People always say congratulations.
When you’re a successful bidder it means you’re willing to spend more money than anyone else. I’m not sure if that’s congratulations or condolences” Eli Broad
• “Patience is a key element of success” Bill Gates
• “Motivate them, train them, care about them, and make winners out of them... they’ll treat the customers right. And if customers are treated right, they’ll come back” J. Marriott Jr.