The government, through Rwanda Basic Education Board (REB) has announced plans to reinforce the exercise of distributing laptops to teachers with officials saying that the target is to have all
Laptop for teachers not a luxury but a necessity
Thursday, June 01, 2023
- Samantha Power, it is DR Congo’s responsibility to protect its citizens and no one else’s!
- Making VAT exemption for period products a reality: A call to government
- Dealing with climate change: a call for the region to build a resilient East Africa through cooperation
- How businesses can overcome financial distress
- Kayishema’s arrest must set pace for more arrests in southern Africa
- Laptop for teachers not a luxury but a necessity
- Kagame’s answer to recent disaster; empathy, new homes and sustainable future
- Want to meet President Kagame? Welcome to Village Urugwiro!
- Positioning Kigali as a Pan African hub for FinTech and green finance
- With Tshisekedi’s desperate deals with the devil, what are the chances for peace?
- Rwanda’s scapegoat status in the Congolese mineral curse – who benefits?
- SADC forces are not a panacea for DR Congo’s ills
Thursday, May 11, 2023
Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Tuesday, May 09, 2023
Friday, May 05, 2023
Thursday, May 04, 2023
Wednesday, May 03, 2023
Tuesday, May 02, 2023
Friday, April 28, 2023