1. “A lot of activities are conducted during the summer camp like sports, children participate in traditional dance and we get to do scientific experiments in the laboratory.”
Cindy Ruvebana, 11, P.5.
2.”When I stay home I keep watching movies and sometimes I get bored because of the same series that keep going on but when I attend the summer camp I learn a lot.”
Owen Nkurunziza, 11, P.5.
3. “During holidays at home, I play with my brothers, watch movies, go for shopping with my mother and visit my relatives.”
Arnold Dushime, 10, P.4.
4.“I just like it when it comes to holidays because it’s the time to go for Karate practice, visit my friends and watch some movies. I also plan to visit my relatives after the summer camp.”
Kellie Teta, 11, P.5.
5. “My favorite lesson during the summer camp is art. I loved the experiments, sports and its better than staying at home and watching movies.”
Gentile Mutoni, 10, P.4.
6. “Coming for the summer camp is very interesting because you meet new friends, have fun and I enjoyed participating in the traditional Rwandan dance.”
Sathyajith Suresh, 10, P.4.
7. “It’s interesting to have holidays filled with activities that keep your mind focused and relaxed.”
Mark Mugunga, 11, P.5.
8. “I advise all the students that missed the summer camp that next time they should not miss because we learn a lot. It’s better than staying at home and watching movies all day.”
Louise Ineza, 9, P.4.