• In earlier times, breaking virginity on one’s wedding night was of great importance. To prove that the bride was a virgin, it was customary that the couple would display the blood-stained bedsheets for all to see, once the wedding was consummated.
• Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart. And I believe thats one of the reasons the right lung takes in more oxygen than the left.
• Winston churchill, president of USA was born in a ladies room during a dance.
• Louis IV of France had a stomach that looked like the size of two regular stomachs.
• Al capone’s famous scar (which earned him the nick name “scarface”) was from an attack. The brother of the girl he had insulted attacked him with a knife leaving him the three distinctive scars.
• German Kaiser Wilhelm II had a withered arm and often hid the fact by posing with his hand resting on a sword, or holding gloves.
• There are ten human body parts that are only three letters long: eye, ear, leg, arm, jaw, gum, toe, lip, hip, and rib.
• In medieval France, cheating wives were made to chase a chic through town naked.
• During menstruation, the sensitivity of a woman’s middle finger is reduced.
• Drinking water after eating a meal reduces the acid in your stomach by 61%. Salt is the only rock, humans can eat.
• The driest places on earth are a series of valleys near Ross Island in Antarctica where for the past two million years at least no rain has ever fallen.
AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, THERE IS LIGHT. KEEP ON MOVING.