Two days ago my brother and I were watching TV at home, and were very disappointed by what we saw. A news anchor reading the news with very large eye bags popping out below her eyes. She looked very tired, aged and frustrated.
We wondered how her boss could let her go on air looking like that. In this age and time, she is not alone; it is very common now to see many women and very few men with eye bags below their eyes.
This condition, I know, worries more women than men, and that is why women are advised to be extra careful on how they take care of themselves. The eye bags are brought about because skin around the eyes is very thin and delicate, when it stretches, it begins to sag resulting to the eye bags.
Of course for many women, eye bags are a huge problem because no matter how old a woman is, she does not want to be told that she looks old, thus eye bags make one look older than they really are.
The tissues under the eyes has a flat gently tense tone in youth, but then age and other factors can let the muscles sag and fat bulge. Since it is a very common condition seen in many women, people think that eye bags come with normal aging, fatigue or being tired.
But in actual fact eye bags are caused by stress, lack of sleep or just frustrations. Eye bags can also cause wrinkles around the eyes which make the woman look older than she really is. To avoid eye bags we look into some ways that can help women with eye bags.
In the effort of getting rid of the eye bags, let’s not forget that there are also some cosmetics made special just for removing the eye bags, or improving how the skin under the eye looks.
These products meant for eye bags are made of collagen. I have known two creams which really help with eye bags.
1. Ecollagen eye cream – this cream contains Tri-peptide complex which helps to boost collagen products by plumping out wrinkles from within, and also helps erase dark shadows and restores radiance and vitality to the eye area.
2. Ecollagen wrinkle filler – this cream contains silicon- enriched anti-wrinkle serum that instantly smoothes wrinkle furrows around the eye area, it also contains 100% natural Tri-peptide complex.
Which ever way one can afford, eye bags are best taken care of immediately they are noticed to avoid premature aging and that tired looking face.
There are some home made remedies that can help few women who have been having the problem of eye bags;
1. Herbal tea bags or green tea bags soaked in warm water for awhile then let them sit on your eyes for 10-15 minutes a few times a week.
2. If they’re really puffy in the morning and you want to take down some of the swelling, leave table spoons in the freezer over night and in the morning when you wake up, put the backs of the spoons onto your eyes and underneath them.
3. Cucumbers, potatoes and tomatoes Slice each one small piece off and put each slice under your eyes in a rotating manner and leave each one of them under your eyes for at least 20 minutes, three times a week.
Some few advices on how to keep off eye bags include;
1. Avoid stress and get extra rest, especially
during menstrual discomfort.
2. Essential fatty acids
3. Organic foods
4. Flaxseed oil
5. Whole grains, nuts and seeds.
6. Drinking plenty of warm water. Avoid ice cold and carbonated drinks.
7. Avoid stimulants such as caffeine and alcohol.
8. Add coconuts, raisins, papaya and sweet
juicy fruits to your diet.
9. Only take a moderate amount of sugar.
10. Avoid red meat and heavy fried foods.