The Number 11
•New york is the 11th state of us constitution, it took 11years to build the world trade centre (1966-1977). The plane that hit the world trading centre first was flight 11
• The spacecraft of NASA to the moon was Apollo 11, the mission was a success.
• In football teams all over the world, American football, field hockey and cricket teams have 11players. The length of a rugby ball is 11inches long.
• The winter solstice of the last day of the Mayan calendar is 11:11am on 21 /12/ 2012. A date people believe it will be the end of the world. 2+1+1+2+2+0+1+2=11.
• The deepest trench point of one of the ocean of the world is 11km at the Mariana trench.
• Amazingly, the World War I ended on 11th may of the 11th month at the 11th hour.
• The 1994 genocide in Rwanda against Tutsi that started on 7th April. 7 + 4 = 11. Well, that is it for number 11, it is mysterious; it leaves me with some unanswered questions too.
• Owls are the only birds who can see the color blue. Honey bees have hairs on their eyes.
• The penguin is the only bird that can swim but not fly. The most sensitive finger is your index finger.
• Tourists visiting Iceland should know that tipping is an insult.