• Eat foods high healthy oils and Omega fats. These foods rich in healthy oils feed your brain, nourish your cells, and heal your skin.
Some of the best foods that are high in omega fatty acids include; flax and hemp seeds, avocado, coconut oil, eggs, and oily fish such as salmon, herring, mackerel and sardines.
• Eat variety; Carbohydrates are the best source of energy, Proteins are required for growth, Fats provide energy, calcium for strong bones and teeth, Fiber for maintaining a good intestinal functioning, vitamins keep you vigorous and Mineral salts for a healthy body.
•Consume vitamins: Vitamins that should be taken on daily basis and these are Vitamin A, B, C, D and E. These vitamins are helpful for eyes, body repair, skin and reproduction. If any of these constituents is missing in the diet, it can lead to one or the other deficiency and also affect our natural beauty.
• Avoid Refined Sugar: White sugar speeds aging by stressing the pancreas, linked with the immune system, and may damage the way cell membranes communicate information. Many people find that eating sugar contributes to acne and a dull complexion.
• Eat Antioxidants: Antioxidants are natural chemicals found in fruits and veggies that repair aging and cell damage. Good sources of antioxidants include berries, pomegranate, red wine, and most brightly-colored fruits and vegetables. Side effect: You may also feel more youthful and full of energy.
• Cleanse Your Body on the Inside: Colon and liver cleansing is one of the most effortless ways to regain energy and improve the look of your skin. Cleansing with either supplements or healthy diets can clear the skin, healing blemishes and acne within days or weeks.