• Meat around 1-2 kgs of meatdepending on your family size.
• Two onions
• Two green peppers
• Two tea spoons of garlic powder
• Curry powder
• Pre heat a charcoal grill to high heat.
• If you are using skewers, sock them in cold water until they are ready.
• Cut the beef into cubes or small pieces
• Peel and cut the onions in cubes too like you did with the beef and set them aside until ready to roast.
• Cut the green pepper in small pieces, set them aside until ready to be used.
• Mix garlic with water and salt and carry powder then blend it with the beef make sure it is well mainated for about 15 minutes
• Drain the meat well and arrange equal potions of meat, onions and pepper on the skewers
• If using the charcoal grill, place them on the grill and cook until ready look out for the golden colour to ensure they ready to serve.
• Arrange the brochettes on a rack about 4 inches from the source of heat leaving the door slightly open to let out excessive steam.
Brochette is normally served with boiled Irish potatoes; some love it with cassava or matooke while many would prefer it with french fries.