There are discussions in the press and on television every day about sugar being bad for you and yet natural sugars like honey and fruit are acceptable.
A new book entitled ‘Homeopathy the Practical Guide for the 21st Century’ has been published by author Beth McEoin.
This book has details about lycopodium which is associated to sweet cravings a person has after every meal ‘to finish off’.
Nux Vomica is another remedy that controls person’s cravings for chocolate, caffeine and alcohol.
Listed are six different ways to remove sugar:
1. When sugar cravings start just imagines if your teeth were missing so you would not be able to smile.
2. Fizzy Drinks can contain seven spoonfuls of sugar which can be the equivalent of drinking battery acid.
3. Move away the feeling of needing a sugar fix by walking or going to the gym.
4. Hidden sugars can be found in baked beans, cereal and some low fat foods.
5. Processed foods have different ways of hiding the word sugar such as corn syrup, dextrose, hydrolysed starch and glucose.
6. Check the labels to see if under the description of carbohydrates from sugars and if it’s over fifteen grammes it is a high level of sugar.
Alternative Health News