Low-fat, under 300 calories, but tastes so good no-one will notice
Preparation and cooking times
Ready in 20 minutes
• 1 onion , thinly sliced
• 2 garlic cloves , sliced
• olive oil
• 4 ready-to-eat dates , finely chopped
• 200g spinach , chopped
• 2 tsp ground cumin
• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
• 2 tbsp pomegranate syrup or honey
• green beans , to serve
1. Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Cook the onion and garlic in a non-stick frying pan with a splash of olive oil and some seasoning for 5 minutes, and then add the dates, spinach and half the cumin. Cook for another minute or two.
2. Cut the chicken breasts lengthways so they open like a book. Divide the stuffing between the breasts and put in a shallow baking dish. Rub the remaining cumin over the chicken and season. Drizzle over the pomegranate syrup or honey then bake for 20 minutes. Serve with green beans.
252 kcalories, protein 36.4g, carbohydrate 17.7g, fat 4.4 g, saturated fat 0.9g, fibre 2.2g, salt 0.41 g