It is unquestionably apparent, that the latest business one can’t easily ignore is beautification. Whether you’re a busy woman, or simply care less about your looks, it’s the trend.
Save yourself from the drama of going to the office, or function with a pale face. Give yourself something unique and sure to earn you that desired beautiful face and high points.
Nothing makes a person look great and graceful than well applied make-up. Make-up is an art, and it has the power to turn an unattractive face into a striking one. But if applied poorly, it can as well turn an alluring face into a horrible face.
According to 35-year-old, Anita Nyiramwiza, who is also a beautician, the ability to look beautiful is necessary, especially to women. She says, “Look for basic make-up essentials to create a glowing face.”
Like her name ‘Nyiramwiza’, literally translated to mean, (beautiful), she says that though most people believe in the adage, ‘Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder’, make-up is the magic behind the attraction.
Nyiramwiza adds that the secret of make-up is not about buying several expensive products, but how to apply the make-up in the first place.
“In the past, it was just about making people beautiful, but now it is about ... the importance of make-up within the fashion and beauty industry,” Nyiramwiza says.
Definitely getting the right make-up done is a necessity these days.
But at the same time, it is equally important to ensure that the products you are using for your make-up are of good quality so that your skin does not get damage from their usage.
Beatrice Mutesi, a skin specialist, says that if you have not been able to find a colour that suits your skin tone, do not apply any foundation that you are not pretty sure of.
“Consult a skin specialist to avoid skin complications.”
When applying beauty products, make-up must always start with clean skin. For example, it’s not appropriate to apply make-up on skin that already has yesterday’s make-up. Mutesi says that it may cause rashes on your face.
Apply the right make-up to the right skin tone. You will look very attractive, beautiful and elegant.
It is important that before you apply the makeup, first wash your face properly, then use a light moisturizer to smoothen your skin.
Tips to apply the makeup:
• -Wash you face first, cleanse and moisturizer it.
• -Do the mascara that suits your skin tone. For example apply brown mascara if your skin colour is dark or chocolate. Smile a bit to emphasis that best part on your face.
• -Apply it over the central part of your face. Blend it out with a makeup sponge or your fingertips until it covers your entire face.
• -Dust off the facial powder with a powder brush, rather than smearing it on. Do not use white powder for your face.
• -Do your eyebrows next. Choose three colours of eye shadow, for example light, medium and dark. Use the dark only to line your upper eyelid, in a fairly thin line along the upper lashes.
• -Use lip gloss for soft and healthy looking lips. Don’t lick your lips for it leaves them dry and susceptible to cracking, you will end up eating most of your lipsticks or gloss.
• Choose a lipstick colour that is suited to your skin and that perfect for your day look. Play around with colours and textures to enhance your mood. Don’t mix very dark lip liner and pale lipstick.
• Finally, if all has been done, look yourself again in the mirror to ensure whether the makeup has been successful and then set to go.