Many of us have foods we like eating but at the same time we also have some foods we dislike. If we spend some time without eating our favourite foods, we feel like telling our parents prepare it for us.
1. My name is Emma Dusabe. I am 5 years. My favourite dish is rice, chips, bananas and Irish potatoes. A long side my best dish, I eat anything my mother cooks for me.
2. My name is Patience Mutesi. I am 7 years old. Chips, rice, meat and salads are my favourite dish. I hate eating pumpkins because they are tasteless.
3. Mucyo Ismael is my name. I am 5 years old. My favourite dish is chips, rice and beans. I dislike potatoes because they taste sour.
4. My name is David Karake. I am 5 years old. My favourite dish is chips, rice and meat. I hate eating silver fish (indagara). They taste too sour.
5. Nuriat Muhorakeye is my name. I am 5 years old. My favourite dish is Irish potatoes, bananas, rice, chips and fish. I like eating everything that mummy cooks at home any way.
6. Riza Linda is my name; I am 5 years old. My favourite dish is chips with fish. I dislike bananas. They have no taste.