MŰTZIG this past weekend saw the start of the 3rd and final phase of the MŰTZIG AMABEATS DJ Competition. The 3rd phase of the MŰTZIG AMABEATS DJ Competition involves a series of 5 events across the country, during which 2 DJs from the Top 10 were paired to compete against each other in front of a live audience. The live audience and a pair of guest Judges will determine the eventual winner of the night. The district events will lead to a final event in Kigali, during which the 5 finalists from the 5 events held across the country will battle it out to be crowned the King or Queen of MŰTZIG AMABEATS. The first MŰTZIG AMABEATS District event was held in Rubavu and saw DJ Ftrucker and DJ Illest battle it out in front of a live audience, despite some technical challenges and poor weather, the 2 DJs were able to warm up the Rubavu crowd as they battled it out to earn the crowd’s votes. In the end, the public decided DJ Ftrucker was the winner of the night, despite guest Judges, DJ Shiru and DJ Infinity awarding more points to DJ Illest for his technical skills and engagement. The next MŰTZIG AMABEATS District event will be held in Musanze at Creative Corner on Saturday 1st October and will feature DJ Rugamba VS DJ Kavori. The guest Judges will be unveiled on the day and the event will start at 4:00pm. MŰTZIG AMABEATS is an extension of the on-going Never Stop Starting campaign. Never Stop Starting is a bold proposition, one that demands attention and action. It takes bravery and boldness to go out on your own and we want to reward the individuals that are bold enough to start something life changing. The winner of the MŰTZIG AMABEATS DJ Competition will be awarded a 1-year contract as the Official MŰTZIG DJ; a contract that is worth RWF 18,000,000 and DJ equipment worth RWF 5,000,000; 2nd place will also receive a 1-year Brand Ambassador contract worth RWF 12,000,000 and DJ equipment worth RWF 2,500,000; 3rd and final place will receive a cash prize worth RWF 2,500,000. For more information on the MŰTZIG AMABEATS DJ Competition, follow @MutzigRwanda on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. About Bralirwa Plc Bralirwa Plc is a Rwandan company producing and selling beers and soft drinks. The Company’s beer brand portfolio includes Primus, Mützig, Legend, Amstel Malt, Turbo King and Heineken, all proudly produced in the Gisenyi brewery. The Company’s largest selling beer brand has been available to consumers since 1959. Since 1974, the Company has been producing and selling soft drink brands under a licensing agreement with The Coca-Cola Company. These include Coca Cola, Fanta Orange, Fanta Citron, Fanta Fiesta, Fanta Pineapple, Sprite, Stoney, Krest Tonic. Cheetah energy drink and Vital’ O are the company’s own brands. The Company was founded in 1957 with the construction of a brewery located in Rubavu. Since 1971, Bralirwa Plc is a subsidiary of Heineken N.V, which holds 75% of the shares of Bralirwa with the remaining 25% listed on the Rwanda Stock Exchange. As a socially responsible company, Bralirwa supports a variety of projects from Health, local sourcing to Environment.