• In prison you spend the majority of your time in an 8’ X 10’ cell.
• At work you spend most of your time in a 6’ X 8’ cubicle.
• In prison you get two meals plus breakfast a day.
• At work you only get a break for one meal and you have to pay for that one.
• In prison you get time off for good behavior or accepting your crime.
• At work you get rewarded for good behavior with more work.
• In prison a guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you.
• At work you must carry around a security card and unlock and open all the doors yourself.
• In prison you can watch TV. Kimironko prison for example, at work you get fired for watching TV and playing games.
• In prison they allow your family and friends to visit.
• At work you cannot speak to your family and friends.
• In prison all expenses are paid by taxpayers, with no work required.
• At work you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for the prisoners.
• In prison you can join many programs which you can leave at any time.
• At work there are some programs you can never get out of.
• In prison there are wardens.
• At work there are managers.
Some cool New Words!!!
ARSENALIZATION (arse-no-lization)--v beating something/someone to the extreme in total humiliation or winning by Knock Out.
E.g. John cena arsenalized kane in their previous encouter.lol
DISCONFECT (dis kon fekt’) -- v. To sterilize the piece of candy you dropped on the floor by blowing on it, somehow assuming this will `remove’ all the germs.
ELBONICS (el bon’ iks) -- n. The actions of two people maneuvering for one armrest in a movie theater.
ELECELLERATION (el a cel er ay’ shun) -- n. The mistaken notion that the more you press an elevator button the faster it will arrive.
FRUST (frust) -- n. The small line of debris that refuses to be swept onto the dust pan and keeps backing a person across the room until he finally decides to give up and sweep it under the rug.
PHONESIA (fo nee’ zhuh) -- n. The affliction of dialing a phone number and forgetting whom you were calling just as they answer.