Have you given a special gift to anyone this festive season? Most of you have parents, brothers, sisters and friends who have loved you throughout the year.
One of the best ways to say thank you is by making a card for them—since it has been especially difficult to buy cards at the shops. So today I will teach you how to make beautiful cards that you can give them.
Cardboard from used cereal boxes or Manila paper, coloured pencils, makers or crayons, plain coloured paper, paper glue, plant parts (like flowers, leaves, seeds) and pieces of old greeting cards.
• Get your paper and cut out a piece for your card in a desired shape.
• Glue plain paper over both sides of the cut piece of paper.
• Fold your card and decorate with the crayons and use glue to stick plant parts and the pieces of old greeting cards.
• Don’t forget to leave room for your message and signature. You can use coloured makers as your writing instruments.
• When you finish, give the card to your friend, sister or brother and I am sure they will be very happy and probably keep it forever like a special gift.
You can always use the same materials to make New Year, Thank you, Sorry, Congratulation or Birthday cards for someone special.