• Stars come in different colours; hot stars give off blue light, and the cooler stars give off red light.
• Stars with really strong gravity cause themselves to become smaller and smaller and eventually turn into black holes.
• According to Illinois state law, it is illegal to speak English. The officially recognized language is “American.”
• There is a seven letter word in the English language that contains ten words without rearranging any of its letters, “therein”: the, there, he, in, rein, her, here, ere, therein, herein.
• There are only two sequences of four consecutive letters that can be found in the English language: “rstu” and “mnop.” Examples of each are understudy and gynophobia.
• Jean Claude van damme, ladies and gentlemen, speaks five languages
• Johnny Depp dropped out of school at age 15 with hopes of becoming a Rock star.
Britney Spears’ name is an anagram for “Presbyterians.”
• Jim Carrey was Tupac Shakur’s favorite actor. While in prison, Carrey would write letters to Tupac to help him smile and laugh.
• Tupac was cast in Menace II Society (1993) but was fired after a fist-fight with the film’s director; he auditioned for the part of Bubba in Forrest Gump (1994), and won a role in the film Woo (1998) but was shot and killed five days before filming began.
• Brad Pitt’s first job was dancing in a chicken suit to attract customers to an El Pollo Loco restaurant on Sunset Boulevard.
• “Underground” is the only word in the English language that begins and ends with the letters “und.”
• In Scotland, Irn-Bru is a soft drink that is more popular than Coca-Cola. When McDonalds opened in Glasgow and did not sell Irn-Bru, it was considered an insult, and the restaurant was subsequently boycotted.
• In Saratoga, Florida it is illegal to sing while wearing a bathing suit.
• In Salem, Massachusetts sleeping in the nude in a rented room is forbidden, even for married couples.
• The first feature-length animated film, released by Disney Studios in 1937, was “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.”
Cows do not have any upper front teeth. Instead they have a thick pad on the top jaw.