• The word “racecar”, “kayak”, and “radar” are the same whether they are read left to right or vice versa. Similarly, “a man a plan a canal panama” can be spelled backwards and is still the same.
• The only bone in the human body not connected is the Hyoid, a V-shaped bone located at the base of the tongue between the mandible and voice box. Its function is to support the tongue and its muscles.
• A fetus acquires a fingerprint at the age of 3 months. Eye colour can be blue, brown, green, gray or black, that is the colour of the iris which is genetically inherited.
• It is forbidden for aircrafts to fly over Taj Mahal (India) one of the eight wonders of the world.
• Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
• When men of the Walibri tribe of central Australia greet each other, they shake their male reproductive organs instead of hands.
• According to National Geographic, Mt Everest grows about 4mm a year. The two tectonic plates of Asia and India, which collided millions of years ago to form Himalayas, continue to press against each other, and causes the Himalayan peaks to grow slightly each year.