Why Facebook Sucks!
2. Addiction and its dangers: - There are several problems that arise when someone is addicted to such social networking sites. One can’t do something constructive while on Facebook that’s why it’s discouraged at work places.
3. Incites violence: - The political fights, comments and pages created on Facebook can lead to violent actions and its unavoidable problems in some countries. Anyone can write a status even if it is harmful to society.
4. Relationship destroyer: - The rate of divorce and broken relationships has been catalysed by Facebook. The status and fun comments made by friends or malicious people have led to cheating spouses being discovered and the photos have played the biggest role.
5. Time wasting: - The time spent chatting or tagging people in funny pictures could be used to do something developmental.
Why Facebook Rocks!
1. Source of information: - People get to know what is happening in other parts of the world with the help of friends. The different statuses people upload on their Facebook walls usually contain a lot of information.
2. Social networking: - Facebook is one of the best social networking devices. It allows you to create and maintain a profile, which can be used to tell people more about yourself.
3. Boosts interactions: - It’s a far-fetched way to interact with people you don’t see every day or those you have never met.
4. Business promoter: - People advertise events and products on Facebook thus increase sales. Millions of people log on every minute.
5. Hook up place: Many people have gotten married, found potential life partners just because of facebook!