• You can tell the sex/gender of a turtle by the
sound it makes; males grunt, females hiss.
• Tottenham hotspur didn’t have a single player sent off in a football league match between October 27th 1928 and December 4th 1965.
• In early days of film making, the people who worked on the sets were called movies. The films were called motion pictures.
• Ten countries border Brazil in South America;
Ecuador and Chile are the only two countries
that do not share a border with Brazil.
• A greenfly born on a Tuesday can be a
grandparent by Friday.
• One of the American presidents William
Henry Harrison gave the longest inaugural speech of two hours, it was on a cold day, he caught
pneumonia and died afterwards.
• And John F.kennedy was the first U.s president
to become catholic.
• An insect named water strider walks on water without breaking the surface because of the high surface tension of water, resulting from the
collective strength of its Hydrogen bonds.
• Only female wasps, bees and mosquitoes sting.
In musical notes, a housefly hums in the middle octave key of F.
• You use an average of 43 muscles for a frown
and you use an average of 17 muscles for a smile and it is said that two thousand frowns creates one wrinkle.
• In Ancient china, criminals who attacked
travelers had their noses cut off.
• Aden, from the garden of Aden in the bible means pleasure .