• His Excellency President Paul Kagame is a great fan of a basketball team in the U.S called ‘MIAMI Heats’ he was given a T-shirt written on PK number 1, indicating him to be their number one fan. In soccer, he is a fan of Arsenal football club.
• There is a city called Rome in every continent.
• Bats always turn left when exiting a cave
• A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
• The cockroach is the fastest animal on 6 legs covering a meter a second.
• Antarctica is the only continent without reptiles or snakes.
• The number 4 is the only number in the English language that has the same number of letters in its name as its meaning.
• The only part of the human body that has no blood supply is the cornea in the eye. It takes in oxygen directly from the air.
• Why is the sky blue? When sunlight travels through the atmosphere, it collides with gas molecules. These molecules scatter the light. The shorter the wavelength of light, the more it is scattered by the atmosphere. Because it has a shorter wavelength than the other colors, blue light is scattered more, ten times more than red light, for instance. That is why the sky is blue.
Friday James is a S6 student
at Lycee De Kigali Secondary School