Somebody stunned me with their meat crave. “If it has a face, I will eat it!” they said. I had started to worry thinking that the whole world believes that going vegan is the only respectable option.
My luck happened to be just around the corner; as many people as I couldn’t imagine love meat just as much as I do, actually, love is an understatement, they covet/worship meat.
As a matter of fact, I wish to join an anti-vegetarian organization or form one for Rwanda. I first of all estimated the numbers of people I have met in my life since I was a toddler and discovered that actually, only two people I have met are vegetarians.
Here are some of the craziest and most hilarious comments you will get from meat lovers a.k.a meatatarians.
• There is plenty of room for all of God's creatures ... on my plate!!
• If God didn't want us to eat animals ... He wouldn't have made them out of meat.
• I didn't claw my way up the food chain so I could eat vegetables. Don't allow activist vegetarians to dictate what you can legally eat! Meat consumption is part of a balanced diet.
• Save a melon. Eat a vegetarian. Vegans worry about eating animals. Meatatarians worry about eating fruits and vegetables. Why save a cow when you can save a melon?
• When a vegan scientist invents a meat-flavored vegetable, we'll talk.
• Vegans will never know the thrill of chasing down one's dinner. Hunting vegetables is not fun or tasty.
• You are what you eat. So, is that vegetables or meat? Let vegans be vegetables. Meatatarians are made of meat.
• For every animal you don’t eat, am going to eat four!
And finally, here is a trick for the meat lovers. The next time you have meat and mashed potatoes; put a very large blob of potatoes on your plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks you why you didn’t get more meat, just say, “Oh, you mean this?” and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where you’ve hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?