Life at your place of work will not be stressful if you know how to keep professional; you have responsibilities to your boss, do your work the professional way.
• Make your self an example try as much as possible to keep your nose out of people’s problems. Work place gossip is inevitable; avoid getting your self in situations that will comprise your integrity. Gossiping can only come back to haunt you and consume much of your precious time that you would use to accomplish your other task. Friendly conversation is not bad but it should not consume your time either.
• Make it clear to your co-workers that you are professional and that you plan to keep it at that, you can be friendly but not overly friendly. You need to set your self as an example show others that your there for work and not for gossip and other people’s lives.
• Having a relation ship at work can be very disastrous at the end of the day, while it is hard to avoid making friends try as much as possible to keep it professional because often times romantic relations back fire and cause too much drama.
• You need to keep your professional life out of your private life you need to prioritize work in office. If possible try to make a list of your tasks for the day it will help you have direction of what you are supposed to do. You would rather go home a little bit late than carrying work home you will not have focus at home.
• When engaging in professional work do not let your private issues interrupt with your performance even when you get a break up try as much as possible to put your emotions aside even you break down and you feel like crying push the thought away.
• Never disclose your private issues to any of your work mates remember they are supposed to be your work mates and not your councilors you let any one know much about you that will lead to gossiping because she will wan to discuss it with another person.
• Do not use that office phone to call your family members or even friends during office time, you can only use it to arrange a private meeting say at lunch time or later but not during working hours.
• Do not check your personal mails during working time you can do that at lunch time or when you are done with your assignments other than that, keep your private life out of your professional life.