Now that the days we long awaited for, are gone too much spent on buying lots of things for the festive season.
Mean while, because you probably spent beyond your limits you could be in dire financial straits and are certainly living the hard way at the moment; here are tips on how to get your self out of this financial crisis.
• Emergency fund. Remember how it feels right now so when the crisis goes, start saving some percentage of your money on an emergence account; this will save you the embarrassment of unnecessary borrowing and the stress of having no money in your pockets.
• Assess your income and expenditure .Try to find out how much income is coming in and how much is going out you do not need to spend more than you earn therefore you need to re-set your priorities, and devise means of creation an extra source of income each month.
• Put off all the unnecessary expenditure .You may have planned on buying a new flat screen television set or a new car this year put that aside and try to focus on the most important and significant purchases
• Keep your debts as low as possible .Pay all your bills on time and in full and strive to pay down your credit as quickly as possible
• Usually you will have to pay the highest interest rate first and then you pay the lower interest debts later. Aim to have a balance of less than 25 percent of your maximum available credit limit.
• Use your employer. Some employers are willing to make cash advances; here you will have to get over any kind of embarrassments a financial crisis happens to every one so there is nothing to be ashamed of, so go ahead and talk to your boss about your situation he will understand.
• Make your self indispensable at your place of work if your company goes out of business you will likely be out of a job and if your company is down sizing or laying off some workers , you have to make sure your are one of those that the company cant live without