Last week on Christmas Day, children had reason to celebrate. They remembered the Jesus’ birthday and had plenty of activities to do. Below is a pictorial of how some children spent their Christmas Day.
1. Eating on Christmas is part of the fun.
2. Giving offerings blesses others too.
3. Children acting a Christmas play at St. Michael Church.
4. A vendor makes money selling what children love most; sweets, biscuits and chocolate.
5. Children recited poems and sung songs to the joy of the audience.