Mutara enterprise opens Rwf500m showroom

Mutara enterprise ltd one of the leading furniture dealers in the country has opened a Rwf500 million showroom in the city centre in a move to easily avail products to its clients.Wycliffe Kamanzi, the acting General Manager of Mutara enterprise said at the opening ceremony last week that they will continue offering quality products to their clients at favourable purchase terms and incentives.

Mutara enterprise ltd one of the leading furniture dealers in the country has opened a Rwf500 million showroom in the city centre in a move to easily avail products to its clients.

Wycliffe Kamanzi, the acting General Manager of Mutara enterprise said at the opening ceremony last week that they will continue offering quality products to their clients at favourable purchase terms and incentives.

“We want to offer opportunities to our clients to have our products at flexible terms of purchase,” explained Kamanzi.
In a bid to make it easy for most of the clients to buy products, the company has introduced a higher purchase scheme where buyers can make cash payment of 30 percent for the product and the remaining 70 percent in instalments over a period of one year.

To date, the company has made a total investment worth Rwf2 billion with an estimated annual turnover of between Rwf1.5 million to Rwf2 million.

The company has managed to increase the manufacture of home furniture, reducing the importation volume of home furniture by 90 percent.  But it still heavily relies on imports to satisfy the local market for office furniture.

“We want by the end of next year to have a factory that will manufacture all our products so as to stop the importation,” said Kamanzi.

Mutara enterprise says that it employs 131 workers and plans to open shop in the southern province in the next six months. The company also plans to open a unit in the Northern Province as well as spreading its wings to Burundi.
James Musoni, the Minister for Local Government who was the guest of honour at the opening ceremony commended the management of the company for taking it to a different level in the last 14 years that it has existed.

Ends

Subscribe to The New Times E-Paper


You want to chat directly with us? Send us a message on WhatsApp at +250 788 310 999    

 

Follow The New Times on Google News