• The longest name in the Bible Mahershalalhashbaz (Isaiah 8:1).
• The most abundant metal in the Earth's crust is aluminum.
• "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson was the first video to air on MTV by a black artist.
• The first kiss in a movie was between
May Irwin and John Rice in "The Widow Jones," in 1896.
• The seven Dwarfs are Happy, Grumpy, Dopey (the beardless one), Doc, Bashful, Sneezy, and Sleepy. They were miners.
• Of all the words in the English language, the word "set" has the most definitions.
• The ancient Romans built such an excellent system of roads that the saying arose, "all roads lead to Rome." That is, no matter which road one starts a journey on, he will finally reach Rome if he keeps on traveling.
The popular saying came to mean that all ways or methods of doing something end in the same result, no method being better than another.
• The phrase "sleep tight" originated when mattresses were set upon ropes woven through the bed frame. To remedy sagging ropes, one would use a bed key to tighten the rope.
• The symbol on the "pound" key (#) is called an octothorpe.
• The term "honeymoon" is derived from the Babylonians who declared mead, a honey-flavored wine, the official wedding drink, stipulating that the bride's parents be required to keep the groom supplied with the drink for the month following the wedding.
• Every person has a unique Tongue print.
When ambition ends, happiness begins.