• Dolphins don't automatically breathe; they have to tell themselves to do it.
• The term Cop comes from Constable on Patrol, which is a term used in England.
• Whoopi Goldberg was a mortuary cosmetologist and a bricklayer before becoming an actress.
• Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most stolen from Public Libraries.
• The X's that people sometimes put at the end of letters or notes to mean a kiss, actually started back in the 1000's when Lords would sign their names at the end of documents to other important people.
It was originally a cross that they would kiss after signing to signify that they were faithful to God and their King. Over the years though, it slanted into the X.
• In ancient Rome it was considered a sign of leadership to be born with a crooked nose
• If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all 4 legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
• The Dead Sea is so dense with salt; you can easily float on it without drowning.
• From 0 to 1,000, the letter "A" only appears in 1,000 ("one thousand").
• 1 × 9 + 2 = 11
12 × 9 + 3 = 111
123 × 9 + 4 = 1111… and so on.
MAY YOU HAVE GOD-GIVEN WISDOM.