• Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds. Dogs only have about 10 vocals.
• Cats and dogs can only see the colors blue and yellow?
• “Go.” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language
• An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
• A jellyfish is 95 percent water!
• A cat sees about six times better than a human at night because of the ta petum lucidum , a layer of extra
reflecting cells which absorb light.
• A cat uses whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through. The whiskers act as antennae,
helping the animal to judge the precise width of any passage.
• Google offers its employees free lunch.
• BBC has 43 different translations of its website.
• In Kenya a child’s middle name is given based on the time of the day the child is born?
• Nigeria is home to about 400 languages.
• People from Niger are Nigerien. People from Nigeria are Nigerian.
• Namib Desert is believed to be the
oldest desert in the world.
• In South Africa the @ is called
“aapstert” which means a “monkey’s tail”
• The only dog in the world that does not bark is an African dog, Basenji.
• Giraffes give birth while standing up. The baby falls from a height of six feet usually without being hurt.
• The most populated country in Africa is Nigeria.
• Everyone on earth has something they believe in and mostly its GOD.