• At 12:34min 56 seconds, 7th/08/9, made a sequence of 123456789 that will appear again after a 100years.
• A parrotfish makes its own sleeping bag to sleep in.
It uses mucous (like spit) to make a see-through bag all around its body to protect it from attack by other creatures in the ocean.
• The swordtail is the fastest swimmer of all the fish.
• The only 2 animals that can see behind it without turning its head are the rabbit and the parrot.
• A whip makes a cracking sound because its tip moves faster than the speed of sound.
• "Almost" is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
• Snails produce a colorless, sticky discharge that forms a protective carpet under them as they travel along. The discharge is so effective that they can crawl along the edge of a razor without cutting themselves.
• The word "listen" contains the same letters as the word "silent".
• Hummingbirds are the only animal that can fly backwards.
• Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words.
• The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.
• The strongest muscle in the body is the TONGUE.
• A chameleon changes colour in different environments but never changes the color of the head.