This creamy Italian-inspired bake is comfort food at its best
Preparation and cooking times
Prep 10 minutes
Cook 30 minutes
• 1 x 500g pack gnocchi
• 1 head broccoli , about 300g, broken into florets
• 150g blue cheese , sliced (use a creamy one
• 1 x 150ml pot single cream
• 50g parmesan , grated
1. Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Heat a large pan of boiling water. Cook the broccoli for 3-4 minutes until just tender. Scoop out, leaving the water. Cook the gnocchi in the same water following packet instructions.
Drain. Mix the blue cheese, cream and 1/2 the parmesan and season with pepper. Mix the gnocchi and broccoli with the cheese and cream mixture and tip into an ovenproof dish. Scatter over the rest of the parmesan.
2. Bake for 15-20 minutes until bubbling and
473 kcalories, protein 20.3g, carbohydrate 44.3g, fat 25.1 g, saturated fat 14g, fibre 3.7g, salt 2.12 g