• You always have the word “ati” in your statement.
• You are always on the defensive side “usiniletee!”
• As a lady you dress up in a sports T-shirt and feel no remorse about it
• There is nothing wrong in man fighting a woman or vice versa
• Your favourite meal is nyama choma and Ugali.
• As a lady you do not believe in joint accounts for you can decide to leave him any time of the day.
• You believe that the rest of eastern African should bow down for you but you are wrong.
• You always have the word “kati” or oba “kakati” in your statement.
• Your favourite meal is matoke and g-nut soup
• As a lady you believe in maintenance fee at the end of the month.
• You believe that you have leadership qualities but most likely you are wrong.
• You have to brag about your every property even if we all know it is inherited or borrowed.
• You always have the word “Ariko”, nonese” and ngo” in your statement.
• You are sure that the ladies are the most beautiful in east Africa.
• Your favourite meal is sombe matoke and rusenda.
• When as a lady you can not discuss some matters in public trying to maintain a certain figure.
• You realize that you are very emotional.
• When any foreigner tends to ask you where you were in 1994. Sort of irritating somehow.
• When you have to have “ naomba ‘ in your statement
• When no one wants to ague with you since they cant keep up to the Swahili
• When swearing is not a problem
• If you can’t speak good English even if you are a graduate and studied in English.
• If you have started thinking that skin bleaching is fashionable like the Congolese.
• If there is nothing much to be said about you.