Whip up a tasty potato and tuna salad in less than half an hour
Preparation and cooking times
Cook 30 minutes
• 650g new potatoes , halved lengthways if large
• 2 tbsp pesto
• 4 tbsp olive oil
• 8 cherry tomatoes
• 175g can tuna
• 200g green beans , halved
• couple of handfuls of spinach , preferably baby leaves, tear if larger
1. Put the potatoes in a pan of boiling water, bring back to the boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes until tender.
2. Meanwhile, mix the pesto and oil to make a dressing. Halve the tomatoes, drain and flake the tuna. Add the beans to the potatoes for the last 3 minutes of cooking time.
3. Drain the potatoes and beans and tip into a salad bowl. Stir in the spinach so that it wilts a little in the warmth from the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter the tomatoes and tuna on top, drizzle with the pesto and gently toss everything together.