Fire burns property at Simba Supermarket

Property, including five fridges, was destroyed when fire broke out early this morning at Simba Supermarket located in downtown Kigali.

Property, including five fridges, was destroyed when fire broke out early this morning at Simba Supermarket located in downtown Kigali.

The fire started at about 3.30 am but it was put out shortly by the time Police arrived.

 

Sources said the fire was caused by short circuit. But technicians of the Energy, Water and Sanitation Authority (EWSA) are still tryining to ascertain the cause. The proprietors are yet to estimate the total loss.

 

Subscribe to The New Times E-Paper


You want to chat directly with us? Send us a message on WhatsApp at +250 788 310 999    

 

Follow The New Times on Google News