Rwandan music group Dream Boys might miss out on performing in Belgium after encountering hitches in acquiring travel documents on time.
They are set to travel with Jay Polly and Urban Boyz who have already acquired their documents. The concert will take place on Saturday and the artistes are expected to leave on Thursday.
Speaking to The New Times, Producer Clement, the manager of Dream Boys said he is still working on acquiring travel documents for the group.
“They haven’t received their travel documents from the embassy but we expect a response very soon. If we don’t get the necessary travel documents, then we might have to wait until next time since it may be too late for them to travel if it’s not worked on by Thursday.”
According to observers in the entertainment industry, Dream Boys’ late return from Europe early this year may be the reason they might not get visas.
Last year in December, the duo left for Belgium and was supposed to return in the same month but they delayed and only returned January this year.
However, on this issue Producer Clement says that it may have something to do with the current trend where several musicians have been denied visas to go for concerts abroad.
“I don’t really think that it is their delay in Europe that has prompted this but again I will not be shocked if they are denied visas seeing as Knowless and King James were also denied visas,” he said.
The artistes are scheduled to travel on Thursday and perform on Saturday.