- What is harder to catch the faster you run? Your breath
- You can see me in water, but I never get wet. What am I? A reflection
- Two in a corner, 1 in a room, 0 in a house, but 1 in a shelter. What am I? The letter r
- I have many teeth and sometimes they’re fine, First I’m by your head, then I’m down your spine. What am I? What am I? A comb
- I pass before the sun, yet make no shadow. What am I? The wind
- I don’t have eyes, but once I did see. Once I had thoughts, but now I’m white and empty.
- What is it that goes up and goes down but does not move? The temperature
Compiled by Dennis Agaba