1. Who’s your best friend, and is he or she helping you in your life?
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
3. What sports team do you support?
4. What are the five best things about being you?
5. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever seen or done?
6. If you had three wishes, what would they be?
7. What are the best and worst things about your best friend?
8. Can you name one thing that scares you?
9. What do you do when you’re scared to make it less scary, for example when watching a horror movie?
10. What’s the nicest thing a friend has ever done for you? And what have you done for him or her?
11. Would you rather give up TV, chocolate, friends or video game?
12. Who are your three best role models in Rwanda?
13. Who’s the worst person in the world you can think of now and why?
14. How do you describe your best friend in relation to your normal friends?
15. What is the first thing that you can remember now?
16. If you could be anyone else in the world for a day, who would it be and why?
17. What’s the hardest thing about being a child?
18. If you could time-travel, where would you go?
19. Write a poem about your name and your favourite hero?
20. What’s the most amazing thing you’ve ever heard?
21. What are the three things you love most about your life?
22. How would you like your days to be like?
The writer is a S4 student, Lycée La Colombiere School, Kigali