Sponsored Content: Prime Insurance is a general insurance provider that has set out to be different. We cater to all lines of general insurance throughout the country – both on an individual and business basis. Our distinct differentiated risk approach to underwriting ensures that our customers’ prudence is rewarded with lower premiums.
When you buy car insurance from us, you are in the driver’s seat. Packed with features for today’s driver including:
• Same day settlement on easy claims
• Third party liability
• Extended third party liability
• Third party bodily injury & death liability
• Comprehensive insurance ( Accidental damage to, fire to and theft of the insured vehicle)
• Third party property damage liability
• Breakage of glasses of the insured vehicle
Fire insurance is a specialized form of insurance and is designed to cover the cost of replacement, reconstruction or repair.
Policies cover damage to the building itself, and may also cover damage to nearby structures, personal property and expenses associated with not being able to live in or use the property if it is damaged.
Along with the basic coverage against loss or damage occasioned by fire, Fire and Special Perils policy provides protection from a host of other perils such as:
• Aircraft and articles dropped from the air
• Impact damage due to rail/road or animal
• Riot strike, malicious and terrorism damage
• Subsidence and Land slide (including rockslide)
• Natural disasters include storms, cyclones, typhoons, tempest, hurricanes, tornado, floods and inundation
• Damage caused by sprinkler leakage, overflow, leakage of water tanks, pipes etc
The policy may be extended to cover earth quake, additional expenditure involved in removal of debris, architect, consulting engineers’ fees, forest fire, spontaneous combustion and impact damage due to own vehicles.
Marine cargo insurance covers the risks of loss, damage, expense and liability to your goods during transportation as cargo from one place to another place. For example, from a factory to the seaport, to the warehouse.
Loss can arise from the perils of the sea such as rough weather, sinking, the ports or as a result of overturning, collision of and/or theft from overland transport.
Covers against legal liability to third parties in respect of accidental death, bodily injury and/or illness and/or loss of or damage to property incurred by the insured in the course of the Insured’s business.
This policy covers Insured professional if they become legally liable to pay damages to a third party in respect of any error and/or omission on his/her part committed whilst rendering professional service.
Legal cost and expenses incurred in defence of the case, with the prior consent of the insurance company, are also covered, subject to the overall limit of indemnity selected.
Contractors all risk liability
The policy guarantees the client against any unforeseen and sudden physical loss or damage as well as against third party liability in respect of property damage and/or bodily injury arising in connection with the operations of the Insured.