LAUNCH OF SPECIAL PROFESSIONAL COURSES
Get Ahead of the Competition with a Professional Qualification
In response to the increasing demand for highly skilled professionals, KIM University is proud to announce the launch of the following professional courses at its campus
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT-ICPAR)
- Accounting Technicians Certificate of Uganda (ATC-U)
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD-KASNEB)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA – ICPAR)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA – KASNEB)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA-U)
Launch Date: 13th May, from 9.00am
Why pursue a professional course
Do you want to stand out as a professional? Do you wish to become an entrepreneur and self-starter? KIM University’s professional programs will enable you to:
- Gain competitive and demand-driven skills and competences needed by the industry
- Become more effective, efficient and competitive
- Attain promotions and earn a higher salary
- Gain greater confidence at work and become an effective team leader
- Acquire latest professional skills and knowledge to achieve greater effectiveness.
- Gain greater credibility before your employers
- Enhance your creativity and innovativeness
- Achieve expertise in a particular field.
- Keep you up-to-date with industrial standards.
Why train at KIM University?
Since its establishment in 2006, KIM has consistently demonstrated leadership in providing market relevant programs. KIM University has a proven history of offering management education that is skill-based and competency driven, setting her products apart in the Rwandan and regional labor markets, thanks to the high employability rate of our graduates.
KIM University is equipping students and professionals with cutting edge skills, abilities and other indispensable attributes. At KIM, our focus is on developing business leaders with the ability to create wealth and also employment to the young Rwandan population.
Who are our target group?
KIM University is inviting applications from
- Those who wish to gain employable and market demand driven skills and competences
- Those who wish to work in the business, management, financial and accounting fields
- Those who seek regional employment opportunities
- Those who wish to enter into self-employment and provide jobs to others
- Those who wish to generate wealth and contribute to socio-economic transformation
What is your investment?
Our fees are attractive and affordable. For details please, contact us at 0788574615,or 0788582990,or 0788834116
What is the duration of the professional courses?
A diligent student would complete the Accounts Technicians course within one year and the Professional course within three years.
What are the Minimum Entry Requirements?
- ATD-KASNEB- Advance Level Certificate
- CAT – ICPAR - Advance Level Certificate and 15 points
- ATC-Uganda - Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least one principal pass
- CPA – ICPAR –A level Certificate, 30 points, or CAT Graduate or Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Accounting or third Year degree students specializing in Accounting or Business studies
- CPA – KASNEB- ATD Graduate or a degree from a recognized university
- CPA-Uganda - UACE with three principal passes where one must be of at least grade “D”
When will the Professional Courses be taught?
KIM University offers a flexible and student-friendly teaching schedule. Teaching will be conducted on Day, Evening and weekend sessions. Registration is ongoing is and classes commence on June 1
Who are the trainers?
KIM University boasts of an industry experienced hands-on training team with a proven track record of teaching professional courses in the disciplines of business, accountancy, finance and management.
What are your career opportunities?
Accounting Technicians can be employed in industry, commerce, or the public sector. The holder of CAT or ATD can continue to study in order to become a chartered accountant.
Upon successful completion of the professional courses, any of the following career opportunities are available: Cashier, Accountants; Auditors; Directors of Finance Divisions; Finance Controllers; Internal Auditors; Payroll Managers; Tax Analysts; Investment Analysts; Financial Consultants; Treasurers for NGOs and Community Associations; CEOs; CFOs; Budget Officers.
What other professional courses is KIM University going to roll out?
KIM University also intends to roll out the following additional professional courses in the interim:
- CIPS (UK)
- Certified Information Communication Technologist (CICT)
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA) (KASNEB)
- Certified Credit Professionals (CCP) (KASNEB)
- Investment and Securities Technicians