1. I have lots of keys but I can’t open anything. What am I?
2. A is the father of B. But B is not the son of A. How’s that possible?
3. An electric train is moving north at 100mph
and a wind is blowing to the west at 10mph. Which way does the smoke blow?
4. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
5. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
6. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
7. How much dirt is there in a hole 3 feet deep, 6 ft long and 4 ft wide?
8. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men to build it?
9. If there are 6 apples and you take away 4, how many do you have?
10. If you had only one match, and entered a dark room containing an oil lamp, some newspaper, and some kindling wood, which would you light first?
11. Some months have 31 days, others have 30 days. How many have 28 days?