Children, be careful with electricity

Six years ago, two children sat on a big sign post, happily waving to people who passed by, driving cars.

Six years ago, two children sat on a big sign post, happily waving to people who passed by, driving cars.

Unfortunately, the sign post was under two electric cables that fell and killed them immediately.

Never sit so close to electric poles as you may be in trouble. Electric appliances can be very dangerous.

If you are scrubbing the house, make sure you are putting on sleepers.

Avoid putting the rug so near the socket as water may get in contact with electricity and kill you with a shock. It is very bad to be in contact with metals while you are holding any thing electrical, especially when you are seated near the source of electricity.

Dear children, never play with electricity or touch wires and other things that you don’t know, because sometimes they might be connected to electricity or they might

Ends

 

Have Your SayLeave a comment