Riddles : Class of the geniuses
More in Children
1. I’m clean when I’m black, dirty when white; Get too close, and you might sneeze. What am I?
2. I was born a blonde. I lived with the brown hair. I died a redhead and was buried as a brunette. What am I?
3. What did the tree wear to the pool?
4. How do you make the number 7 and even number without addition, subtraction, multiplication,or division? Why was the broom late?
5. A time when they are green, a time when they’re brown, but both of these times, cause me to frown. But just in between, for a very short while, They’re perfect and yellow and cause me to smile! What am I talking about here?
6. Until I am measured I am not known, yet how you miss me when I have flown. What Am I?
7. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?