Tour of Gabon
Stage three 100km (Ngouoni – Moanda)
1) Nicolas Rousseau (AG2R) 2h 22 48
2) Amaël Moinard (Confidis) 2h 22 48
3) Ian Macleod (MTN Energade) 2h 22 48
4) Anthony Charteau (BBox-Bouygues) 2h 22 48
5) Guillaume Bonnafond (AG2R) 2h 22 50
20) Abraham Ruhumuriza (RWA) 2h 23 16
26) Nicodème Habiyambere (RWA) 2h 23 20
90) Yannick Lontsi (CAM) 2h 58 15
ABRAHAM Ruhumuriza put in another decent display as he finished 20th in the third stage of the Tour of Gabon-‘La Tropicale Amissa Bongo’.
Stage three (Ngouoni to Moanda), which is also the longest stage so far saw riders covering a distance of 100km.
Ruhumuriza, who is a four-time tour of Rwanda champion bettered his Stage two display by one spot having finished 21st in the 86km stage the previous say.
The 30-year-old, who is eager to break into the professional ranks, used 2 hours and 23 minutes.
Nicodème Habiyambere was his closet Team Rwanda mate in 26th position while Nathan Byukusenge, Emmanuel Rudahunga, Rafiki Uwimana and Innocent Nshimiyimana finished 26th, 35th, 58th and 64th respectively.
Rwanda is still seventh in the team rankings. French teams Confidis Le Credit en Ligne, AG2R La Mondiale and BBox Bouygues telecom still lead the standings.