1. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
2. I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop. Where she sits she shines, and where she shines she sits.
3. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
4. Denise sees the fleece,Laugh
Denise sees the fleas.
At least Denise could sneeze and feed and freeze the fleas.
5. Seth at Sainsbury’s sells thick socks.
6. Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.
7. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish.
8. Picky people pick Peter Pan Peanut-Butter, ’tis the peanut-butter picky people pick.
9. Gobbling gorgoyles gobbled gobbling goblins.
10. Did Dick Pickens prick his pinkie pickling cheap cling peaches in an inch of Pinch or framing his famed French finch photos?