1. To form water you have to burn hydrogen in air.
2. The deepest lake of the world is Lake Baikal.
3. The most surprising fact is that United States consumes 25 % of all the energy of the entire world.
4. Each year North Atlantic gets 1 inch wider.
5. The only animal which can recognize itself is a chimp.
6. Starfish is brainless.
7. Some animals, such as, Emus and Kangaroos, are unable to walk backwards.
8. Cats are not only mischievous, they also have more than 100 vocal sounds where as the dogs only have 10.
9. 32 muscles are there in each ear of a cat.
10. Ants extract juices from foods moving their jaws sideways. They are unable to chew foods.
11. Hummingbirds can fly backwards.
12. 30,000 to 40,000 dead skin cells fall from a human body every minute.
13. Moths are stomach less.
14. Starfish can twist its stomach inside out.
15. Eggs laid by sharks are the largest eggs.