Don’t you love when you go to the gym in your oldest tshirt, your hair unwashed, and yesterday’s make up, only to get on the treadmill next to some chick in full face, bracelets and earrings, and a tiny little gym outfit that looks like it’s never been worn?
(Probably because it hasn’t.) Yeah, we’ve all been there. Conversely, I’m sure we’ve all worn a bit too much some days too. Hey, you never know who you’re going to run into (figuratively speaking!). Luckily, there are make up and skincare options that are ok to sport while you’re pumping that iron, or in my case, trying your darnedest.
1. Oil-Free Foundation: this allows your skin to breathe, and when you sweat, it won’t smear. Big perk!
2. Tinted Moisturizer: for those of you who only need a little coverage, this is the way to go. It’s lighter and won’t cause breakouts.
3. Powder Blush: only a little is needed, because you’ll be working up some rosy cheeks anyway! But this can give you a nice glow.
4. Waterproof Mascara: An easy pick me up that won’t worry you while you sweat sweat sweat on that spin bike.
5. Lip Stain: you definitely don’t want to show up wearing lipstick, but a nice lip stain will tint your lips without being too intense. It won’t rub off, either!