If you’re serious about getting that body in shape, you’re going to need to adjust your diet so that you incorporate these power foods into your diet.
1. Avocados. These babies contain lots of fiber and oleic acid, an unsaturated fat that can help lower cholesterol and raise your HFL.
2. Raisins. These chewy little pieces of heaven are a great source of iron, which our bodies need to help blood transport oxygen. A lot of women lack the proper amount of iron, which makes this snack a healthy choice.
3. Yogurt. Besides coming in lots of delicious flavors, this popular food contains live active cultures that help to prevent yeast infections and lots of calcium, which strengthens bones.
4. Tomatoes. Because these contain lycopene, tomatoes act as an antioxidant to your body. With no fat and about a gram of fiber, this can be an easy power food to work into your daily diet.
5. Peanuts. Studies show that peanuts can lower your heart disease risk by around 20%. An ounce of these bite sized nuts has 166 calories and about 14 grams of fat.