Sometimes kids don’t want to go to school.
- They want to be home with mum or dad.
- They have no friends at school.
- They don’t like the teacher.
- The work is too hard or too easy.
- Someone is being unkind.
- They did something wrong.
- They’ve been away for a long time.
- They feel sick.
What can you do if it is you? Ask for help if you are having a problem. Talk to the person you are having a problem with. Tell mum or dad about it. Tell your teacher. Try to make new friends.
Go to school. Often things are not so bad once you get there. Days get really better with time, so don’t miss out!