1. Men are not mind readers. The interesting thing is that as women, we think that we can hint at things, or act a certain way to get our message across. But that’s not how it works; our men need us to be direct with them.
2. Learn to work the toilet seat. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it’s up, put it down. They need it up, you need it down. Maybe get an automatic no-touch toilet seat.
3. Crying doesn’t work. Crying is blackmail. Ask for what you want.
4. Men are problem solvers. Go to a man with a problem only because you want his help solving it. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
5. They don’t always mean to hurt you. Sometimes they say things that women interpret the wrong way.