Wigs used to be for elderly women or those suffering from hair loss but as the years went by, wearing them became a trend that even young women got into. Today, wigs come in a multitude of colors and types. It is really up to the person wearing it to make sure they have chosen one that suits them. Not every one knows how to rock the wig so here are a few pointers courtesy of www.fashionbombdaily.com.
• Do not wear a wig straight from the package; take it to a hair stylist
to have it cut into a shape and style that suits your face.
• If you insist on wearing a wig then go for the most natural looking
one in a modern style.
• Don’t go for outrageous colors and be very careful with retro styles— unless you’re Nicki Minaj or a former Supreme.
• Pick out wigs that are age-appropriate. A short wig can be stylish and fun but can make a 21 year old look 57.
• Do not go for something that is going to distort your hairline.
Instead, go for a natural looking hairline and let your forehead be great.
• Do not choose a wig that’s too bulky because it will be like
wearing a shirt that says, “Hey, I’m wearing a wig.”
• To keep your edges perfect, don’t be a frequent user of wig glue.
• Keep your natural hair smooth and flat underneath and covered with a wig cap.
• Do help keep your wig’s shape by keeping it in a wig head.