Lloyd Boston is one stylist that women go bananas over. This could be mainly because he focuses on women’s positive features and encourages them to try new things and feel fabulous at whatever age they may be. Below are some of his recommendations:
• Do not match shoes with a bag
• Don’t wear sleeveless or capped sleeves if you have flabby upper arms.
• Don’t shop by size; shop by fit.
• Don’t wear baggy or tight clothes; choose waisted jackets, scoop necklines and fitted tops.
• Don’t go out of the house wearing something that feels too tight.
• Wear an interesting brooch instead of necklace if you have a
• Emphasize your waistline to show off your curves.
• Edit your closet every few years to get rid of pieces that are out of date or no longer fit.
• Have a professional bra fitting.
• Do remember size and age are just numbers.
A woman who dresses in well-made, well-fitting clothes can feel confident and that confidence will make her look better than anyone else in the room.